Since 2001, Frank Dolan has been dedicated to helping athletes, teams, and organizations reach their sports and fitness performance goals.
Frank dolan bio
Frank is the owner and operator of Sports and Fitness Performance (Islip, NY) and has been a sports performance coach since 2001. During that time he has trained youth, high school, college, and professional athletes from the ranks of MLB, the NBA, and the NHL. In 2014, he was named to the Nike Training Network and is currently a NIKE Master Trainer as well as expansion team presenter for Functional Movement Systems (FMS). Frank is currently an adjunct professor at Hofstra University and Suffolk County Community College on Long Island where he lives with his wife and one year old son.
In 2001, he graduated from SUNY Brockport with a Health Science and Physical Education degree, and has been a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the NSCA since 2004. Over the course of his career he been a regular presenter for Equinox Fitness Clubs, The Baseball Factory, and the Nassau Boces Physical Education Consortium. Frank played one season of professional baseball in Italy following his college career and served a 3 year tenure (2013-15) as Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach at Bay Shore High School in NY.
- Founded All 4 Sports and Fitness in West Islip, NY in 2001.
- Attended the Athletes' Performance Mentorship Phase I, II, and III in Tempe, AZ between 2004 - 2007.
- Founded Sports and Fitness Performance in 2004.
- Consulted for The Baseball Factory between 2007-2010.
- Opened Sports and Fitness Performance in Islip, NY (2010).
- Became a member of FMS Expansion Team in 2008.
- Became a National Presenter for Equinox Fitness Clubs in 2008.
- Consulted for NY Yankees in 2008.
- Became an Adjunct Professor at Suffolk County Community College in 2011.
- Was added to the NIKE Performance Training Network in 2014.
- Became an Adjunct Professor at Hofstra University in 2014.